Scheller & Partner is a German firm providing auditing and accountancy services as well as tax advice. Our office is situated in the city-centre of Hamburg.
Our partners and staff are specialised in German accounting standards and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). We do accountancy, bookkeeping and payroll services for international trading business entities. We assist them to start and improve business activities in the German market.
We help expatriates to optimize their tax and social security situation in Germany. We file their tax returns. We also advise immigrants in all aspects of income and inheritance taxation.
Audit – Accounting – Taxation
We are shareholders and members of professional joint ventures and networks:
NOW Aktiengesellschaft Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft is a joint venture of eight German Charterd Accountant and auditing firms. NOW AG provides auditing services for domestic and international clients.
sybo Aktiengesellschaft Steuerberatungsgesellschaft is a joint venture of thirteen Tax Adviser and Chartered Accountant firms with sixteen offices scattered all over Germany. sybo AG allows us to provide professional services in nearly every region of Germany to international acting business entities.
NOS Steuerberatungsgesellschaft is a joint venture of seven independent Tax Adviser and Chartered Accountant firms which have special knowledge and extensive professional experiences concerning tax advice in the case of insolvencies. The firms have affiliated to offer these combined services to insolvency administrators and companies.
IAPA International Association of Professional Advisers is a network of independent Chartered Accounting and Tax Adviser firms in over twenty countries predominantly in Europe. IAPA also has connections with accountants, tax advisers and legal consultants all over the world. IAPA helps us to support our clients in all aspects of international business and private activities.
We also have links to specialised legal firms.
Our wide network allows us to assist small and medium-sized companies as well as individuals in all professional aspects of trans-border activities.
Scheller & Partner is also embedded in business development activities of the Free and Hanseatic Town of Hamburg and its Metropolitan region. We are members of various organisations and work in its working groups.
We support the Metropolitan Region of Hamburg in all aspects of business development:
- Port and Logistics
- Maritime economyAerospace
- Media and IT
- Life Science
- Renewable energies
We also inform our international clients about legal and tax issues in Germany and other European countries in our IAPA-Blog.
- Audits of financial statements (German Accounting Standards and IFRS)
- Audits of consolidated financial statements (German Accounting Standards and IFRS)
- Peer review audits
- Audits of formation of corporations, mergers and restructuring
- Audits of German brokers‘ and commercial developers‘ ordinance
- Audits of documentation of German waste separation ordinance
- Audits on business fraud
- Support of internal audits
- Other audits
Tax Advice / Accounting
- Payroll services
- Filing of tax returns
- Tax planning
- Review of agreements and contracts in regard to tax aspects
- Succession and inheritance tax
- Reports on tax issues
- Tax advice in regard to insolvency
- Verification of tax assessments
- Dealing with German tax authorities
- Administrative appeals and proceedings at fiscal courts
- Support in tax audits
- Defence in regard to tax offences
- International tax advice
- Organization of accounting, bookkeeping, and cost accounting
- Organisation and implementation of internal controlling systems
- Implementation of controlling and information systems
- Finding of appropriate legal form of business activities
- Restructuring of business activities
- Valuation of companies and businesses
- Merger & Acquisition
- Company pension schemes
- Stock option plans
- Financial strategies
- Set-up of companies and businesses in Germany and abroad
- Fiduciary services
- Executor services
- Advice on international succession